Saturday, February 3, 2024

Intermission


It seems that my Rivertown bug would not leave my brain as it continued to churn up more stories towards its new saga, and I have a feeling Chat might've gotten sick of it, but had to follow my every whim and fancy.

Welp, here we go again! The Rivertown Saga continues with a prequel! The story that started all this mess LOL

P/S: You might notice that some of the prompts are actually pretty long, but it's actually a few prompts arranged into one for this blog, because Chat wasn't really too descriptive with their words until later down the prompts due to the fact that I started off with a new chat instead of following the old chat in the previous save. But at least despite starting a new chat, they still remember most of what was written in the previous saga and its spin-off, so that's a relief LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment